Things are so crazy and it seems like they are crazy for everyone I know lately. Which means everyone is doing their own thing. I need to try to figure out a way to fit more friend time into the schedule. Signing up for the class on Wednesday nights at DMACC is a really good thing for me if I decided to follow through and get my PMP designation. However it is lending less time for friend-work-home balance. And I'm having less time to work out. Good news is I got the boyfriend to sign up for a Y-membership so that means more work out time and spending time with the significant other at the same time. Sundays are going to be a priority to get to knitting as I really miss hanging out with my knitting friends. I think with winter coming things will slow down for everyone, at least I'm hoping. And I really miss my running buddies but I just cannot make myself get up at 5:30 a.m. to meet them at 6 for a 4 mile run.....but I may have to consider doing it once a week just to see them. Decisions and priorities I suppose.
The scarf I'm knitting for my sister is turning out to be really gorgeous, I hope she likes it and have decided if she doesn't I'm keeping it for myself. I'm hoping she likes it though. It's hard to tell with her.
I really need to get this blog set up better, again it is lower on my list of priorities but hopefully one of these evenings/weekends I can spend some time getting it more personalized.
Any ways hope everyone has a great Monday and week!
I'm interested to hear about your project management class - it is something I've been interested in for a while. I do hope you can make it to knitting more - but I totally understand life is crazy (especially during the summer) and it can be really hard to take, even a couple of hours, just for ourselves.
ReplyDelete