The first day we got there in the mid afternoon so we took a shorter ride.
Apparently happy cows can also be found in Southeastern Minnesota.
I don't have a great picture of the bed and breakfast from the first night and I won't bore you with pictures of the inside of it.
The second day we went for a longer ride and stayed in different Bed and Breakfast that was tucked into the countryside. We will definitely stay there again, it was serene and beautiful. The next few pictures are from the B&B and our ride.
Yes, I knitted.
The last day we hiked and shopped and then headed home here are some pictures from our hike.
The trails were around the B&B which you can see in the background. This is one of the best pictures of us from the trip.
So fortunate to have found someone who likes to do these sorts of things with me. Next year we are going to Wisconsin.
Looks like a great trip with beautiful scenery!
ReplyDelete