Gratitude is the least of the virtues, but ingratitude is the worst of vices. ~Thomas Fuller
There is not a more pleasing exercise of the mind than gratitude. It is accompanied with such an inward satisfaction that the duty is sufficiently rewarded by the performance. ~Joseph Addison
Gratitude is the music of the heart, when its chords are swept by the breeze of kindness. ~Author Unknown
Today's theme is Gratitude. How can one be happy if they are not thankful for everything they have? I know I'm so thankful for so many things, but I forget. How can one forget? It is crazy I know. So every day I'm going to attempt to try to think of one thing I'm thankful for, the funny thing is once I started concentrating on this I can think of a dozen or more things I'm thankful for and that fills my heart. How blessed am I to have so many things to be thankful for that I can't narrow it down to one thing a day. What a terrible problem to have :o) and what a great way to start out each and every day.
I love these posts - a good moment to stop & reflect & recenter!
ReplyDelete