Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same. ~Francesca Reigler
I like this quote. It is true. We can decide to be happy or miserable. I'm going to actively choose to be happy, every day. I think it can be similar to working out or any other change we make. It takes some time to make it a habit but it can be done. Dan is the best example I have for this. No matter what happens it takes a lot to get that guy down or for him to have a bad day. Even if he has a bad day one wouldn't always know. Also surrounding oneself with positive happy people helps. Eliminate the drama and those that want to create it when it does not need to exist.
You are such an inspiration in this area. It is super hard to stay positive but I have been actively working on this over the last month and WHAT a difference it has made. It is a lot of work at first but SO worth it in the end. Being miserable can take a lot of work too...so why not be happy instead.
ReplyDeleteDrama be gone.
Looking forward to a positive year!