Thursday, January 5, 2012

Working from home

Last night I worked from home for about an hour or more after an amazing run outside in January with only running pants and two layers, a long sleeve shirt and a fleece, amazing!!

I was writing with my pen that my friends this girl and this girl picked up for me on NYE, best part of my night.  Okay not really the best part but a memorable part, the best part was starting the  year off with great friends and their husbands!

The pen is from my favorite pizza place.  Not only do they have the best pizza, it is also where Dan and I went to eat on the night we met.  We go there every year for our anniversary.  And now we have gone with some of my favorite people, good times all around!

Thankful to have such great friends and a wonderful boyfriend!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you have friends that are so great that they would steal for you ;)

    ReplyDelete